Sun, Feb 27|
Who Let The Dogs Loose - Off Leash Training Classes 2/27 & 3/6 (1)
Want to be able to have your dog under your control off leash on a hike, camping, in your backyard? This workshop may be for you.
Time & Location
Feb 27, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Debs Park, 4235 Monterey Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90032, USA
About the Event
WORKSHOP DATES: February 27th & March 6th
ONLY LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
*Prerequisites: You must be preapproved for this class. If you are interested please contact me at email@example.com. If I invited you already, you are good to go.
*Good candidates for this class are francescasdogs board and train graduates, KoolKIds, CDC graduates, Obedience Group Class Grads and private training candidates. Dogs must like people and other dogs.
- Want to be able to have your dog under your control off leash on a hike, camping or in your backyard? This might be the class for you.
- Prerequisites to this class: By invitation or you can reach out to me to see if this class is a good fit. You must have an ecollar ( fully charged and on the dog) for this course. Recommended brand based on price, reliability and ease of use - Dogtra IQ Plus OR the Mini IQ for dogs under 25 pounds AND 20-30' longline.
- Bring dog to class on a 4-6 foot slip lead, halti or pinch collar. No harnesses or retractable leads please.
- There should be one handler per dog that is consistent throughout the course. Family members are welcome to join as long is there is one consistent handler at all the classes as their is a natural progression to the class and homework.
- Do not feed your dog the day of the workshop. Bring his kibble and high value treats mixed together in a dog training pouch. You can order one on line.
- Bring a snack for yourself.
- Please wear athletic clothing and shoes as we will be working on uneven ground INCLUDING MODERATE HILLS/HIKES. Please NO flip flops or sandals. Bring water for your dog and you.
- This is an active workshop. CARRY YOUR BELONGINGS IN A PACKPACK.
- Total cost for the two workshop is $400
Off Leash Training