Sun, Apr 24|
Who Let The Dogs Loose - Off Leash Training Classes
Want to be able to have your dog under your control off leash on a hike, camping, on a run or in your backyard? This workshop may be for you. Class dates: 4/24, 5/1. 5/15 Each class is 1.5 hours.
Time & Location
Apr 24, 10:10 AM – 11:40 AM
Debs Park, 4235 Monterey Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90032, USA
About the Event
*Prerequisites: You must be preapproved for this class. If you are interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I invited you already, you are good to go.
*Good candidates for this class are francescasdogs board and train graduates, KoolKIds, Obedience Group Class graduates and private training candidates. Dogs must like people and other dogs.
- Want to be able to have your dog under your control off leash on a hike, running partner, camping, at a park or in your backyard? This might be the class for you.
- Prerequisites to this class: You must have an ecollar ( fully charged and on the dog) for this course. Recommended brand based on price, reliability and ease of use - Dogtra IQ Plus OR the Mini IQ for dogs under 25 pounds AND 20-30' longline.
- Bring dog to class on a 4-6 foot slip lead, halti or pinch collar. No harnesses or retractable leads please.
- There should be one handler per dog that is consistent throughout the course. Family members are welcome to join as long is there is one consistent handler at all the classes as their is a natural progression to the class and homework.
- Do not feed your dog the day of the workshop. Bring his kibble and high value treats mixed together in a dog training pouch. You can order one on line.
- Please wear athletic clothing and shoes as we will be working on uneven ground INCLUDING MODERATE HILLS/HIKES. Please NO flip flops or sandals.
- Bring water for your dog and you.
- This is an active workshop. CARRY YOUR BELONGINGS IN A PACKPACK.
Off Leash Dog Training