Sun, Sep 20|
Rose Hill Park
Group Pack-Walk No. 4
How To Transform Your Walks Through Dog Psychology Special Guest Linn Boyke from School Of Dog Psychology
Time & Location
Sep 20, 2020, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Rose Hill Park, 3606 Boundary Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90032, USA
About the Event
What we will cover:
- We will teach and practice foundational dog psychology principles for properly leading your dog on walks.
- We will do hands-on demonstrations.
- We will take a fun pack walk through scenic Rose Hill & Debs Park. The terrain is uneven and there are hills.
Rules Of Engagement:
- Please wear a mask.
- Be responsible and keep a healthy distance from other dogs and people.
- One dog per handler. You may bring a partner and/or children over 12 under your control.
- You must be in good health and able to walk on uneven terrain and do a moderate hike.
- **Please wear athletic shoes or hiking shoes as we will be walking on uneven ground.
- Bring water for you and your dog in a backpack. No handbags. You need to be hands free!
- No retractable leashes or harnesses allowed. Slip lead, pinch, martingale, halti, gentle leader allowed.
- Your dog must be in good health and not aggressive. If you are not sure, email me at Francescasdogs@gmail.com. Some exceptions may apply. (No worms, pink eye, cough, etc..)