Group Pack-Walk - How To Transform Your Walks Through Dog Psychology
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a hands on experience for our clients that have already taken private or group classes with me and want to improve their walking experience with their dog. Expect to see you and your dog's consciousness transformed and make new friends with like minded dog owners.
What we will cover:
- We will teach and practice foundational dog psychology principles for properly leading your dog on walks.
- We will do hands-on demonstrations.
- We will take a fun pack walk through scenic Debs Park. The terrain is uneven and there are hills.
- We will wrap up with Q&A. You will have an opportunity to ask questions.
Rules Of Engagement:
- One dog per handler. You may bring a partner and/or children over 12 under your control.
- You must be in good health and able to walk on uneven terrain and do a moderate hike.
- **Please wear athletic shoes or hiking shoes as we will be walking on uneven ground.
- Bring water for you and your dog in a backpack. No handbags. You need to be hands free!
- Your dog must be in good health and not aggressive. If you are not sure, email me at Francescasdogs@gmail.com. Some exceptions may apply. (No worms, pink eye, cough, etc..)
- No retractable leashes or harnesses allowed. Slip lead, pinch, martingale, halti, gentle leader allowed.
- Be responsible and keep a healthy distance from other dogs. Maintain control of your dog.
- Please bring a mask.
Cancellation policy: Full refund up to 48 hours in advance of Class date. After 48 hours, no refund.
- Francesca's Dogs Member$40$400$0