Sun, Jan 23|
Group Class Loose Leash Walking 101
How To Transform Your Walks Through Dog Psychology
Time & Location
Jan 23, 8:30 AM – Jan 24, 10:00 AM
Debs Park, 4235 Monterey Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90032, USA
About the Event
You must have an open mind and are willing to learn. This is very different than what you are use to. Dog must be friendly and retlatively under your control. This is not for reactive dogs. We offer privates to address reactivity in a safe controlled environment. If you are not sure, please email me for approval at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we will cover:
- We will teach and practice foundational dog psychology principles for properly leading your dog in public.
- We will do hands-on demonstrations.
- We will take a fun pack walk through scenic Debs Park. The terrain is uneven and there are hills.
Rules Of Engagement:
- Show up at least 15 minutes early to get acclimated and find our location.
- If you are late, it poses a disruption to the pack. Do your best to be on time.
- Be responsible and keep a healthy distance from other dogs and people.
- One dog per handler. You may bring a partner and/or children over 12 under your control.
- You and your dog must be in good health and able to walk on uneven terrain and do a moderate hike.
- **Please wear athletic shoes or hiking shoes as we will be walking on uneven ground.
- Bring water for you and your dog in a backpack. No handbags. You need to be hands free!
- No retractable leashes or harnesses allowed. Slip lead, pinch, martingale, halti, gentle leader allowed.
- Your dog must be in good health and not aggressive. If you are not sure, email me at Francescasdogs@gmail.com. Some exceptions may apply. (No worms, pink eye, cough, etc..)